I’ve provided a few hints below to whet your appetite without spoiling the plot, but I know that some of you hate spoilers in any fashion, so I’m putting the text below behind a click-through. Proceed if you can’t wait, or stop now if you prefer.
- ‘Palace of Asteria’ is over twice the length of the first book.
- We learn a lot more about Jagor’s past.
- We go at last to Asteria. Are the stories true? Is Lucy ready?
- We meet Jagor’s folks, the King and Queen (and you thought meeting your in-laws for the first time was a big deal)
- Monaco. Casino. Tuxedo. Jagor.